Our mission is to tell people to repent from SIN and to escape from impending Great Tribulation and Wrath of Yahweh that will befall this sinful world. Below summarises our mission:
i. Preach the Gospel of the Kingdom;
ii. Tell people to pursue the Truth;
iii. Tell people to flee “Fallen Babylon”
- To Preach Repentance from Sin; Baptise believer in Yahshua; and preach the Good News of the Kingdom of Yahweh to mankind [Mark 1:13-14; Acts 2:38].
“Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. He who believes and is baptised will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned” [Mark 16:15, 16].
“Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of YAHSHUA MESSIAH for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit” [Acts 2:38; Matthew 28:18-19].
“And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come” [Matthew 24:14; Acts 1:8; 8:12; Revelation 14:6-7; Ezekiel 3 and 33].
- To preach the end time prophecies:
* Warn every man to “come out of fallen Babylon” (Rev. 18:4,5; Num. 16: 26).
* Warn people to Worship the Yahweh and cross over to ‘Place of Safety’, i.e. to Yahshua Messiah (Rev. 14:7; Prov. 18:10; Psalm 12: 5; Rev. 3:10; Matt. 26:41; 14:12; Lk. 21: 36; Is. 26: 20 – 21);
* Warn people to flee from impeding Great Tribulation & Wrath of Yahweh – through OBEDIENCE to HIS WORD;
* Organise local and international conferences, seminars and symposia, thereby stabling local Assemblies and feed flock of YAHWEH with His WORD:
“...Feed the flock of YAHWEH which is among you, taking the oversight thereof, not by constraint but willingly; not for filthy lucre, but of a ready mind; neither as being masters over Yahweh's heritage, but being examples to the flock. And when the Chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away” [1 Peter 5: 1 – 4].
“Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Spirit hath made you overseers, to feed the Assembly of Elohim, which He hath purchased with His own BLOOD” [Acts 20: 28; John 21: 15 – 18].