CODE OF ETHICS
Posted on 27th July 2018 by ALY
- We are one family of Yahweh.
- We respect one another as brothers and sisters.
- We show love to one another as Yahshua loved us and died for us.
- We must have confidence to each other and never backbite, nor engage in gossip.
- We are mirror to others, therefore our sincerity and honesty must not be in question
- We will walk in the humility of Messiah and consider the needs of others.
- We must protect our children and secure their safety and well-being at all times.
Guidelines for Congregational Unity
Conflict Resolution: Our Master Yahshua Messiah, tells us:
Matthew 18:15-17 King James Version (KJV)
"If thy brother [or sister] shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother. But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established. And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church…"
According to our Master, we shall always take the following three steps to resolving conflict:
- Speak directly with the person in an attempt to work things out, if you are unable…
- The two of you should reach out to 2-3 members who can serve as witnesses and provide sound biblical guidance; if you are unable…
- The two of you should meet with an elder/pastor for resolution. Please do not skip steps 1 and 2 and go directly to step 3, as the Bible directs us to first attempt to resolve the issue without involving the leadership.